Sunday, June 7, 2009

moved

you raise me up
"when i am down, and oh my soul, so weary,
when troubles come and my heart burdened be
then i am still and wait here in the silence
until you come and sit awhile with me.
you raise me up so i can stand on mountains.
you raise me up to walk on stormy seas.
i am strong when i am on your shoulders.
you raise me up to more than i can be."
-josh groban

my confession
"i have been blind, unwilling
to see the true love you're giving.
i have ignored every blessing.
i'm on my knees confessing
that i feel myself surrender
each time i see your face.
i am staggered by your beauty,
your unassuming grace.
and i feel my heart is turning,
falling into place.
i can't hide,
now hear my confession.

i have been wrong about you.
thought i was strong without you.
for so long nothing could move me.
for so long nothing could change me.
now i feel myself surrender
each time i see your face.
i am captured by your beauty,
your unassuming grace.
and i feel my heart is turning,
falling into place..."
- josh groban

hmmm... time for church?

No comments:

Post a Comment